Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
We will be offering curbside appointments. At this time we will ONLY be accepting credit card, Care Credit, or Scratch Pay over the phone. NO CASH.
We will not have cash only walk-in vaccine clinics anymore. Instead, we have reduced the price of vaccines so that clients can still save money but now will require an appointment. Same day vaccines will be available but will be done at curbside and have a longer wait time if no appointment has been made.
If you do not have your pet and are just picking up prescriptions, pet food, etc., you can stand on the X marked on the sidewalk 6ft apart, and we will accept phone payment and bring it out to you.
The only exception to an indoor visit with your pet at this time will be when it is time for your pet to go to the rainbow bridge. We feel that this is a time you should be with your pet and we will have very strict safety measures along with sanitizing. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 951-547-1675.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Steps we have put in place to help keep you, your pets, and our staff safe.
- We will have three cones in our front parking lot marked with cone # and our phone number. We will have one cone in the back lot designated for large animals. If a cone parking spot is not available, please park in the next space available closest to the clinic. When you pull up, please call our office at 951-547-1675. Understand that we will be answering other phone lines, but will get to you as soon as possible.
- Please give our staff your full name, your pet’s name, what you are here for, what cone number you are at, what your car looks like, and your phone number.
- We ask that everyone in the car wears a face covering.
- A vet assistant will come to your car to retrieve your pet. They will get any additional information needed.
- Please ensure your pet is secure and readily available. Our staff will not reach into your car.
- Please wait in your car, do not leave unless you have been instructed to do so.
- A staff member will be calling you to instruct you on the next step, treatment plan, estimate, etc.
- Once the treatment is done, you will receive a call from our staff for payment.
- When your pet is done with the service, we will call you so that you are prepared to accept your pet.
- We will bring your pet to you, along with any medication, diet, etc., and your receipt.