Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
As a safety protocol at this time, we will only be offering curbside appointments. You can opt to wait in your car, sit at our outdoor benches, or, if approved, drop off your pet with us.
Payment is taken by phone, or if you are paying with cash, we will go to your car.
Exams require appointments and an exam deposit at the time of making the appointment. Vaccines are also by appointment. Same-day vaccines without an appointment are available but may have longer wait times.
If you are requesting a prescription, please call 24 hours in advance. Once you arrive to pick up the prescription, pet food, etc., call us, we will accept phone payment and then bring items out to you.
The only exception to an indoor visit with your pet at this time will be when it is time for your pet to go to the rainbow bridge. We feel that this is a time you should be with your pet.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 951-547-1675.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Steps we have put in place to help keep you, your pets, and our staff safe.
- We will have three cones in our front parking lot marked with cone # and our phone number. We will have one cone in the back lot designated for large animals. If a cone parking spot is not available, please park in the next space available closest to the clinic. When you pull up, please call our office at 951-547-1675. Understand that we will be answering other phone lines, but will get to you as soon as possible.
- Please give our staff your full name, your pet’s name, what you are here for, what cone number you are at, what your car looks like, and your phone number.
- We ask that everyone in the car wears a face covering.
- A vet assistant will come to your car to retrieve your pet. They will get any additional information needed.
- Please ensure your pet is secure and readily available. Our staff will not reach into your car.
- Please wait in your car, do not leave unless you have been instructed to do so.
- A staff member will be calling you to instruct you on the next step, treatment plan, estimate, etc.
- Once the treatment is done, you will receive a call from our staff for payment.
- When your pet is done with the service, we will call you so that you are prepared to accept your pet.
- We will bring your pet to you, along with any medication, diet, etc., and your receipt.